Friday, October 15, 2010

Onward Ho!


Well, another Mid-Term just ended today, and I must admit, it wasn't as bad as I had thought. The syllabus was vast, given the fact that the professors had a full month without any holidays whatsoever to teach.
This semester has been strange mainly because most of the holidays were on weekends and the big holiday for Dashehra came extremely late. So, we had two mid-terms before the holidays. But anyway, the holidays have arrived at last.
My wishlist for home includes copious amounts of rajma and Shrikhand, not to mention sleep and Internet. I've already announced the IOTY10 series, but there'll be no updates for that for now. We the NE will be completed over the next week, as well as Don't Tell Anyone Part II. I'll also be uploading a story which I submitted for Kshitij. Moreover, I'll also try to read up a bit on JAVA and prepare for another story, this one based on Nanavati vs. State of Bombay.
So, just a few more hours and I'll be on the train to Delhi, followed by the flight to Hyderabad. A bus ride on an Aero and I'll be home. I can't wait!

No comments: