Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I Study?

Well, it's November and it's getting colder by the day (not to mention the unexpected bout of rainfall). But November is not as famous for the cold weather as it is for the cold atmosphere. For, come the penultimate month and the End-Term Exams come calling.

Now, this semester has no subject that left me in a desperate state (like what happened with EC-102 and EE-101). And that's counterproductive because I don't have any incentive to study like mad this time. My mid-term marks have been quite good, sessional marks will be good and practical marks (if any) will be as good as I can hope for. So, with so much ground already covered, why should I study?

But let's not forget the fact that the ETE has the highest weightage in our final mark. Ah, now that's a good reason to study! But alas, it's so difficult to do that. I've tried so much and succeeded in some cases, but I'm so irritated already that I'm currently typing this article in the Library when I was supposed to be studying Solid Mechanics!

And no, I haven't completed everything already, if that's what you're thinking. But study I must, particularly since this is my first semester after the branch change and it's a matter of izzat. OK, forget I said that. I just want the exams to end!

No comments: