Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tired Out!

Just as I had predicted a few weeks back, the new schedule is extraordinarily exhausting. With four practicals and extremely boring classes starting at 8:00 AM, I'm left exhausted by 1:00 PM on Friday, when my week ends.

The biggest problem is that the classes are so very, very boring! Although the elective class IMA-01, always at 8:00 AM, is very interesting, it's all downhill from there. The rotten cherry on the very top goes to either ES-201 or CE-212, both of which are superbly boring classes.

In fact, Thursday is a very comical day indeed, with people showing up for the 8 o'clock CE-212 class as late as 8:45 and the professor just watching helplessly! Then, there's also the fact that our teachers have learned to come at least ten minutes late for each class, because if they came on time, they'd face an empty room!

Of course, I do not believe that we'll be able to keep this up for long. Eventually, the teachers would lose their patience and then we're in for trouble. But, as always, we have numbers to hide behind!

Another problem I've been facing is this desire to sleep: I never had it in first year or the third semester, but I do now. And I have to stop it. I've wasted hours and hours just sleeping in the afternoons. Well, this is a very serious problem and in the next few weeks, I hope to fix it.

The mid-term,s are still a cool two weeks away, but given the amount I've studied so far (negligible), I need to pick myself up. FAST!

No comments: