Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Exec Ed it is

It's been a year since I joined Kshitij and I've had a wonderful time. Writing has always been something significant for me... I write not to become famous or show off, I write because my existence depends on it. It was through this very blog that I managed to join the group despite the rules against admitting second years.

A year of learning at twice the required speech and meeting some of the friendliest people I ever met culminated at the final Farewell chapo, where we wished our fourth years seniors goodbye and also welcomed the new team.

So, here are some of the new faces that will lead the magazine for a year:

Central Team: Kunal (Secretary), Palak (Asst. Secretary), Sailee (Joint Secretary)
Editor-in-Chief, Hindi: Keshav
Coordinator, Finance: Shaurya
Designer-in-Chief: Swapnil
English Editorial: Rueben (Editor-in-Chief), Sushobhan, Waqar and Zubair (Executive Editors)

It's not about the post - it's about the responsibility. Bringing out one issue is hard enough - three (four, we hope) is even harder. But with a great team in first year (to ascend to second year) and some recruitment strategies that might click, we're sure that we can do it!

No comments: