Saturday, January 17, 2015

Another Successful Conference

Pic Credits: Jeff Roesler
The 94th Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board 2015 in the new Walter E Washington Convention Center in downtown Washington, DC was a grand success, my first time attending the world's greatest festival of Transportation Engineering. Coming as my second conference in six months, it was a great chance to meet some conference friends, meet new people and enjoy the sights and sounds of the world's most powerful city. It was also a great chance to socialize and get to know my research group members, past and present.

Much happened over those five tiring days (which is really a very long time for a conference) - from being asked for my card to being offered a collaborative project to understanding some dynamics going on in the area, I gained a lot from this one. I also presented my second poster, which now needs to be published along with a bunch of other things I did last semester.

Much good things happened, much learning and much understanding - all towards a very successful MS Thesis! More thoughts on #TRB2015 soon! 

No comments: